Kiran's doctoral research work is titled “Enhancement Framework for Detection and Classification of Diabetic Macular Edema.” His research involved the development and evaluation of computational and deep-learning-based approaches for the detection and classification of Diabetic Macular Edema from medical images.
As a research supervisor, I am extremely happy to see Kiran reach this important milestone after years of sincere effort, learning, experimentation and perseverance.
I take this opportunity to express my heartfelt gratitude to the External Examiner, Internal Examiner, Doctoral Committee members, faculty colleagues, research scholars, and all those who extended their guidance, encouragement, cooperation and good wishes throughout this research journey.
A Ph.D. is not merely the completion of a thesis; it is a journey of patience, perseverance, learning and continuous improvement. I am happy that Kiran has successfully completed this journey.
Congratulations, Kiran, on this significant achievement. May this accomplishment be the beginning of many more successful milestones in your academic and professional career.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.